Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hitting the books!

It's good to hear that you're spending lots of time playing the multiplication games under "Really Cool Math Stuff." Don't forget to take a break from the games tonight, so you can study for your DOSS quiz tomorrow. You don't have the map from the book, but you can look at this map (it's very similar).



P.S. Click on the map and it will take you to a new page where it's a little bigger. You can even print it out and practice finding the distance between different cities in Florida. Using a map scale won't be a problem for you, since we've been practicing since the first day of school.

8 comments:

  1. Hay Mrs.Patterson!

    Thats pretty cool!

    I hope you put more games and math fun! :)

    From,Colbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colbi,
    More really cool math stuff is on the way. I guarantee it!

    Which math game is your favorite, so far?

    :) Miss P

    P.S. You're the first student to leave a comment this year! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the castle or fish game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like those games. I like the penguin one and the car wash game is also fun.

    Look for a solar system post on Monday or Tuesday. You'll love it!

    :) Miss P

    ReplyDelete
  5. (SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LOMG I WENT TO THE POOL)

    But anyways,

    Tomotroginoid(TOM-UH-TROG-IN-OID) Emailed me!

    He says he can't wait to get my letter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is soooooooooo exciting! What else did he say? Did you tell him you will be sending your letter right after Open House?

    Miss P :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes i actually have!

    He was exited!!!


    emoticon #1 is....... COMING SOON MWA HA HA!

    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh hi mrs p my ailen friend sent me a letter her name is(whterbug567 this is brianna

    ReplyDelete