Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Calling all Wall-E fans!


I was doing a little surfing today (on the web...not in the ocean. I'm no good at the ocean kind. I just clutch the board screaming until I get thrown off.) and I came across an article I thought you might like. How many of you saw the movie Wall-E? I'm guessing most of you did. I don't know about you, but I thought it was pretty interesting to think about a time in the future when trash collecting robots like Wall-E would really exist. It sure would help make my list of chores shorter. Well, guess what?!? That time is here. That time is now. Check out this real life Wall-E. Be sure to scroll through the slideshow to see how the robot works.

12 comments:

  1. I wonder if somebody is controling it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I wish we had him here!:)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily,
    I wish they had a dishwashing robot that looked as friendly as the Dustbot. My dishwaster doesn't look anything like Wall-E!

    See you in class,
    :) Miss P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't be leave it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so cool and a robot walking on a side walk i would be scared everyone would be scared!............

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is unbeleaveable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totaly wish I had one of those robots!

    I wonder if we had enough of those robots
    we could clean more than 52% of the earth's
    garbage?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I wish they had this in jax!!!!



    dhavin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish that I had $3.9 million I would love to have a real Wall-E:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can any one spened so much mony?I wish there was a robot that did my homework and carred my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey mrs p this is brianna um what i s going to be our next unit in science ok mrs p see you on monday brianna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi miss.p that is so cool




    morgan

    ReplyDelete